Saturday, April 7, 2012

R.I.P. Mothball

Mothball turned last night. The doctor warned us it might happen soon, so we had him isolated, so at least nobody else got hurt. I put him down myelf...It only seemed right, since I'm the one who let it happen. I should have amputated his arm when he was bitten. He was begging us not to do it, but I knew what was going to happen. I should have been stronger. Now he's dead.

For the better part of a year I've been more or less leading the core group by default,at least before the split. Now, with all the splits and additions to this group, we're not really sure who's in charge these days. I just know I don't want it to be me anymore, at least not now. It seems like every decision I've made for the last six months has been wrong and too many people have paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment