Thursday, June 9, 2011

Damn summer colds

Over two billion people dead from some kind of zombie disease. I'm holed up in this compound for months with a handful of people with no contact with the outside world. I finally go out to look for food and I come back with a cold. How the hell do you catch a cold when there are no people out there? We got pretty close to some stumblers out there; I guess I could have caught it from them, but how the hell does a dead person carry a cold virus? If I caught that from them, what else did I catch? Everybody's looking at me kind of strangely now, like I'm going to turn, or something. It's just a freaking cold! I hope they all catch it from me. I think I'm going to go sneeze in the water tank.

ps. I hate Millville graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment