Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feeling Better

I just wanted to let you know that I am still among the living. They all did a real good job of taking care of me. They won't give me any details other than to say that there were a few zombies hanging around and they had to blast them. (I have a feeling there was more to it than that but, for now, they are all sticking to that story.)

We were able to have a little Christmas celebration today. When they were at Walgreen's getting medication for me they picked up some puzzles, games and candy for the kids. We sat around and told our favorite Christmas traditions. That life seems like a distant dream now.

We've had a little bit of snow - nothing major. The plan is to get back on the road in a day or two.

Roger, I hope you, Shawn and Corey are having a good Christmas and to let you know that we are all thinking of you guys. May we all find some peace in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment