Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are you still coming?

I got your last post, but then after the storm yesterday I wasn't sure if you were still coming. We're not doing so good, here. The storm piled snow up on our solar panel--I had to go up and clean it off. You know, it's a whole different ball game going up there when there's a sea of zombies below you all looking up like you're a giant ham sandwich or something.

The zombies are driving us crazy. We can't sleep at night because we hear them scratching on the walls. I can't describe the sound--it's the most disturbing thing I've ever heard and it's constant, day and night. If we didn't know you were coming, we would have tried blasting our way out by now--I think most of us are willing to take our chances. It's not just the lack of sleep--it's the lack of rest. We're all on edge, all the time, expecting to see the break through a wall.

When you get close, be careful. There's a lot of them--they seem to be growing every day. I was going to try to count them when I was up on the roof, but I was just too...I just had to get out of there. It's my job to watch the hall tonight--I hope I'm up for it. I'm not letting anyone else read this for awhile...I'm trying to be strong and be leader to these people, but I'm scared. For the first time since this whole zombie apocalypse thing started, I'm scared. When stuff like this happened before, I would get mad and want to go out and start kicking some zombie ass, but right now I just want to crawl away and hide somewhere. I just...Well, anyway, please hurry. We're going to hang on as long as we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment