Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outsmarted by zombies

We didn't fare too much better here. I had the roof when you arrived. When I saw your RV get stuck in the snow, I called Shawn up to help me, thinking we might be able to provide enough cover fire to give you time to get out. Unfortunately, he rushed it and blew his knee out on the way up the ladder. He eventually got up and firing, but he wasn't 100 percent and he's still in bad shape now. I don't suppose you have an orthopedic surgeon in your group, do you?

About half of our outside zombies went after you guys and it looks like most of them didn't come back (be careful--since these things seem to track pretty well, it means they will probably show up on your doorstep eventually). It didn't look like a lot of them came out of our hall, so we never tried opening the doors to start firing into the hall. In short, we still have zombie problem and now you do, too. I don't know what to do from here. I'm open to suggestions. Maybe we try again when snow melts a little bit, if you have anybody still willing. I don't know. I guess we'll just sit back, try to heal a little bit, and try to rethink this.

Just as an aside, did you notice how well those things move through the snow? I can't figure it out. Ihad always expected them to slow down in the cold and I thought a foot and a half of snow would have immobilized them completely, but you saw how they moved out there. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment